Spain Specific Risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
09 Jul 2020
As of 8 July 2020, the following numbers of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and deaths have been reported in Spain:
- 10844 cases and 619 deaths, with 245 currently active cases, have been reported in Galicia
- 73885 cases have been reported for the whole of Catalonia
Please check the fitfortravel Spain page regularly for updates on any changes to the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Advice for Travellers
There is a moderate risk of exposure to COVID-19 in this country.
- You are advised to consider avoiding non-essential travel to this country if you are at an increased risk of severe COVID-19.
To find out if you are at increased risk of severe COVID-19, check the following websites:
- Scotland: NHS inform website
- England, Wales and NI: see NHS.uk website
For further information, see Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and COVID-19: Health Considerations for Travel pages.